Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Had To Say Goodbye Today

I found this pitiful kitten 15 years ago. She was shivering and soaking wet hiding under a car. She wrapped herself around my heartstrings immediately. She's been my constant companion ever since. It was time for her to rest, but it just came too, too soon. I will miss her.

To my little Pouncer Cat:
I pray God gives you plenty of Tuna to eat, robust chin scratches, a warm fluffy bed on a pedestal, a beautiful yard to explore with plenty of green luscious grass to munch on, fluttering butterflies to chase, a glorious sunrise and a gentle sunset. I shall miss you my sweet, sweet girl. Until we see each other again. Goodbye.

Dear God:
Thank you for bringing Pouncer to me and enriching my life. We had a wonderful time together. Please take care of her now. I know she will make you smile.
Amen,

Praying Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment