Monday, July 19, 2010

Can't Sleep

I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30 p.m. My husband woke me up around 9:00 p.m. I got up from the couch, walked the short distance to the bedroom and settled in for a good night's sleep. Well, that was the plan anyway. After an hour of tossing and turning, I finally just got up.


The body is tired, but the brain just won't shut down. Where's the "sleep" switch? It's now three hours later and I'm still wide awake. If I go to bed now, I might get in five hours of rest before I have to start the new work week. At least the dog has sympathy for me. She's at my feet just staring at me. STARING AT ME! Now, that gives me the creeps. I suppose she has insomnia, too, BUT QUIT STARING AT ME!


I wish i s;dgsdfu, you know .a.....a um get sleepyyyyyyyys....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment