Monday, February 7, 2011

Foster Puppies

I was archiving some old photos today and ran across this photo. I had forgotten these little ones, but seeing this image brought back a flood of happy memories. The local animal shelter asked me foster these puppies until they were old enough to adopt into good homes. I fed them and bathed them and fell madly in love with them. It was hard to give them up, but I eventually found each one a good home. I interviewed each potential family until I found the perfect match for Butterbean, Cowboy and Abby.

I just wanted you to know that I don't just take photos of my grandkids!

Butterbean (He was a little butterball and the color of butterbeans. Voila...Butterbean)
Cowboy (He looked as if he was wearing chaps and he had freckles.)
Abby (The only female, but she was one scrappy little girl and kept the boys in line.)

Sweet, sweet babies. They're six years old now. Man does time fly by. It seems just like yesterday.

Good night,
Praying Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment